Monday, July 2

Thoughts: Idiotic, Realistic and Walastik. >:]]

In another time, in another place all things might have been in place. But for now I'm finding myself right here standing on a rooftop screaming. "Hey world are you listening... listening to me?" I'm here and I'm hurting to begin again. -alkaline trio

It's raining and I'm so freaking loving it. Yay. <- - - See I brought back my megmoticons addiction. How can anyone resist those cute miniature creatures? I mean they are so uber cute. Haha. Kawaii! Today, we had a quiz in creative writing. It was about "How my brother Leon brought home a wife?" story. Actually, I didn't read the selection so I guess, I failed again. Who cares, right? Roffle.
Anyway, I do mind about the results. It's just that I would not take things deeply and I'll try to be more optimistic towards it.

Review, ADMU & Sunken.

Last Saturday, we had our review at our school. Again, it is for the upcoming UPCAT and ACET. I can really feel the tension and pressure as days pass by. My friends, as well as I, have the same sentiments toward the subject. We were so freaking retarded thinking that we would not pass. I'm trying to get those idiotic thoughts out of my mind. To do that, I should trust myself a little more. Nevertheless, I'm doing my best to hit my goal. However, your prayers will greatly affect my chances. Please pray for me! I really want to pass!

Anyway, after the review, we went to Rodic's to have our lunch there. After some time, we headed to ADMU to get the ACET form.

At first sight, I thought that I am not fit to study at ADMU. It does not suit my taste. Maybe, because I am not quite used to luxurious stuffs and those annoying glances from some of the students. Yet, don't get me wrong, ADMU is a very great and desirable university. It's just that I prefer the independence and freedom that UP offers. If I could only pass. LMAO.

Sadly, we did not get the ACET form because the office was just open for a half day. We got there late so we'd better come back next time. Most likely, during the weekdays.

Moreover, the screeching heat of the sun brought us to Sunken Garden. There, we relaxed and did some sound tripping and camwhoring. Haha. Too bad, that the usb for my phone was broken. Maybe, I'd try to post the pictures next time.

Then, we headed home because it was almost raining.

See the immediate transition of the weather. From the searing heat of the sun to the icy coldness of the rain. Rarr.

So that was what happened to me this past week. I'll try to elaborate further about my posts next time. Haha.

Randomness.

>>Magsasalita na ako ng tagalog dahil hindi ko na mawari ang matinding panibugho ng pagsasalita ng Ingles. Isa pa, isa lamang itong random at walang kwentang parte ng post kong ito. Haha.

Naisip ko lang kung paano ba natin malalaman kung tunay tayong mahal ng isang tao? Malalaman mo ba kung tunay ang ipinadarama niya sa iyo? Kung oo, paano? Paano natin malalaman ang iniisip nila para sa atin? Makakapaghintay ba tayo para sa kanila? Mahihintay ba natin ang tamang panahon na ipagtatapat nila ang tunay nilang nadarama para sa atin? Paano kung hindi natin kayang gawin yun? Paano kung naghihintay lang pala tayo sa bawa't isa na ipagtapat ito? Paano kung takot lang pala tayo na ipagtapat ito? Kaduwagan at takot nga lang ba ito? O sa katotohanan ay kawalan pala talaga ng pag-ibig ng isang tao para sayo? Mahal ka nga ba talaga o takot lang siyang aminin ito? Ito nga ba'y takot at kaduwagan lang o ang masakit na katotohanan na hindi ka niya talaga minahal at mamahalin?