Haha. What a surprise! I almost forgot that Share's birthday was today. It was because we weren't that close before until now. Lol. Anyway, we had a pretty petty celebration. o.o
The day started with a long seatwork in Fillipino. As usual it was about El Filibusterismo. Honestly I was so disappointed that the other group's game was canceled because I seem to be so enthusiastic about it. T.T I hope next time would be better.
Afterwards, we had a very DIFFICULT quiz in English. Pfft! I mean, it was a surprise quiz therefore, we didn't have the time to review it. Aargh! I hate that STRANGLE LADY. She once said that we should get better grades in the second quarter, well, if she wants us to get good grades then she should adjust her examination strategies. Darn!
Everything was again a blur to me. All I can remember was our endless game of volleyball. My constant volleyball mates were AJ, KRISSA, JERNIE and ZYD. Haha. They were funny and wacky players. I do love playing with them. Then on the afternoon session, RONAH, MARIAH, TRIXIE, HOWELL and DES joined. Thus, we had the silliest but the most challenging game of the day. Lol.
So SHARE's birthday party was then began. Here are some of the pictures. Let them tell you what actually happened.





