I can't imagine how long I've been away from the blogging world. Basically, my days were swamped with assignments, projects, late night reviews for examinations and stuffs that are nonsensical as I am. Haha. Anyway, what I want to say or do now was what I have been planning for weeks or so. So here I am updating my freaking blog. Haha.
Tremendous.
I have never felt the feeling of being happy and satisfied with losing a person who mattered to me. Now, I'm happy that it happened. Before, I don't believe with the usual saying "Move on and get a life.", but now, I realized that it is the best advice you can give to a person who has been feeling so empty and mournful. Everything that happened between us, is a treasure that I can never forget. It is because, I learned to be more rational with my thoughts and actions and I became more matured. I will always thank her for what happened because it was a way for me to become a better person. I know that I have hurt her but for me, feeling the pain is one step closer to becoming happier and livelier. So there it goes. :D
Los Banos.
Yeah! Our group in research went to UP Los Banos to gather the materials for our investigatory project. It was uber fun. Road trip has always been a fun fun fun adventure. So, here are the pics. Let them tell you what happened.









Elliot Yamin.
Haha. I watched the concert of Elliot Yamin at Trinoma. He was so unguarded and so cool. I would definitely pay to see him sing up close. It was that I didn't know that he was going to perform at Trinoma. If only I knew, I could have been in cloud 9 at that time. Ugh. Anyway, he's uber great!
The Click Five.
Last Friday, the Click Five had another concert at Trinoma. Ugh. I wasn't there because I was busy reviewing for the 2nd quarter examinations. T.T It seemed like I missed a part of my life. Ugh. Erika made me envy her for seeing Kyle Patrick. They said that he was so ravenously HAWT! Holy Moly!
So that was what happened. At least, I found a way to keep my blog from dying. Haha. :D
