Monday, October 29

Done.

Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob dylan

I just can't resist the urge to blog or to make layouts so here I am finally writing my hideous thoughts about my hideous life. xp

Actually, I have been very occupied with certain stuffs involving Photoshop. You know the common stuffs. Haha. I was in front of my computer for like 10 hours a day without doing anything productive. There were times when I have already made the artwork that I've been dreading to make but after realizing that there were some vacant spots, I'll immediately close the panel without thinking that "damn!I made it for like 5 hours and I'm not even going to save it! Die! Die! Die!". So, that shows how stupid and emotionless I am every time I make digital arts.

Actually, there was this time when several ants marauded my arms and purposefully bit me. I haven't recognized it until our helper told me. I mean, sure they were tiny and stuff but when they were trying to bite you, weren't you going to react or even do the natural instinct?

Well, that's me. My mom often told me that she was going to burn my computer if she'll see me doing any photoshop activity. Guess, I'm so lucky that Mom was away for this weekend.

Okay, so I made a new layout. I'm not going to comment about it. Help yourself. The only fact is I LOVE it! So there it goes. :D