But that was the problem with having the answers. It was only after you gave them that you realized they sometimes weren't what people wanted to hear.
Yes, I knew it was not their intention to portray us as idiotic high school students who could not elaborately discuss the methodology of their research paper. I also knew that everything they commented or should I say, blabbered was for the betterment of our project and obviously for our own good. However, have they ever realized that laughing at our faces was not a significant or even a purposeful action, instead, they could have suggested further revisions for our research paper. xp
I have never felt so stupid in my whole life. But today, I did. I knew that my brain was not ready for the battle of the wits because of the long vacation. I knew that I was not prepared of meeting them (Actually, I was not really hoping to meet them. I haven't printed a copy of our paper or even looked upon the location of our today's agenda.) I should have become one of those little eager first-time girl scouts who could not impossibly sit still. I should have followed my Mom's constant advice - Be prepared. I should have written an optimistic and lively post today instead of this hopeless pathetic blabbering. If only I did what I was expected to do. If only... Ugh!
However, somehow I felt the tinge of happiness because even though they humiliated us, I have never felt the feeling of total acceptance by complete strangers (Kinda weird, lol). Thanks, Mr. Einstein for keeping my happy disposition intact even though your jokes were so yesterday; Mr. Cutie Professor for being able to understand our incomprehensible research paper that made you feel a little annoyed and impatient; and of course, thank you Ms. Whatchaname for balancing the two weirdest people that I've ever met. Lol.
