Saturday, November 24

Social Cancer

Okay, first things first, this layout, at the time being, is solely and only for me (Am I greedy or what?) I am absolutely dismayed to those who have been constantly ripping my codes and everything that is seen in this blog. To tell you, I frequently see some visitors who are already using my skins particularly the Truth Kills layout even though I haven't submitted it yet in Blogskins. I do know that they put the credits and acknowledge me as the designer but the point here is, I was not informed beforehand (RESPECT! duh!) I would be grateful if they would contact me and say, "hello, I used your truth kills layout. Is it okay?" Most probably, I would be more than willing to agree and there's this 99% chance that I could help them out if they have some technical problems. It is truly disappointing to see those fame-grabbers (Is there a word like this?) who live like parasitic lice, continuously looking for their hosts until there's no blood left for them to suck. Lol, that is quite exaggerated. Haha. Anyway, just please let me know, if you'll use anything in this site. Some big fat respect would do good.

Honestly, I don't have anything to say but this post seemed so antagonistic, I might as well enliven it a bit. Haha. Thus, I have this insane idea of relating to you, what this layout is all about.

Okay, Cute is what we aim for has been a bell ringer for me. Everyday and every night, their songs were relentlessly playing in my head. I am very much into "The curse of the curves". It's quite above par which basically, is what I look for in every band. That's why, I don't like bands such as Fall out boy (Although, thriller is in my playlist. Sudden change of heart? Lol.) and MCR.

But, back to the topic, Jealousy is the cousin of greed is a line in that song. I seriously believe it. I wanted to remove some rotten fruits in my system and mainly, grow love and peace in my heart and mind. However, there's this saying that Jealousy is always born with love but does not always die with it (Thank you for the "but!") Oh well, I guess, we are forever infected with such cancer until the antidote falls down from heaven.

About the layout, well, it is just a quintessential day-to-day spectacle in the internet. I just added some rollovers and conned you with my artsy fancy skin. Lol. But seriously, I'm very proud of this. <.< Gtg.