Saturday, December 8

Krabby Pattie Family in Sbarro.

The lower your self-esteem is, the more likely you are to believe that someone else holds the key to your happiness.

Yesterday, became the official pattie day.

Well, the common rituals include the infinite sharing of food, the endless talking about random stuffs and of course, the undetermined or should I say, unexpected release of what you call the "pattie".

The Krabby Pattie Family was founded by our very own, PATTIETAY and is devotedly followed by his successors and his very own mother, GRANNY CRABBY PATTIE. The said family has no intention of hurting anyone but has only one goal - to commemorate the existence of our most glorious predecessor, PBB. We hope that we can pour gallons of laughter and inject tons of laughing juices to each one of you. We are a family that is bound by love, laughter and more pattie-ness.

The pattie day began with a few smiles and was followed by more giggles which resulted to the bursts of endless and hilarious laughter. That was because of our pot luck and our cool game- 7up. Honestly, it was the coolest family ever. Oops, I must say the second coolest family because I have my own family. Haha.

Anyway, that was our pattie day. Here are some pictures of ourselves and also, the celebration of Mariah and Justine's birthday party.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU! =)

Hohohohoho! (Haha, I sounded like Santa Claus. Anyway, Christmas is just 17 more snores to go. Lol.)



Our gift.


The Beauties.


Cheng with her mighty pen.


Silly faces. L-R (I, Mitch and Zyd)


Mareca and the pig.


EJ pigging out.


Before.


After.


Happy us. L-R. (Jason, I, Mitch, and Zyd)


Vanity attack!


A surprised portrait of happiness.


They're lovely, aren't they?


Cheer up!


What a face?


Zyd hasn't seen a camera before?! Hahahaha.


Peace!


Oh my? Is Erika having the vanity syndrome?


Why do people like to "peace out"?

Sorry for the image overload. I just can't get enough of them. Lol.

Oh, before I forget, we had our CAT yesterday. It was so-so. The usual CAT. With the OIC and the cadets. Nothing much to talk about.

Okay that was my update.

With a smile, I'll say goodbye and goodnight. Haha.