Tuesday, February 26

Again, could you tell me why I'm so hooked?

I got so addicted to Big M (Iced Coffee) since the time, I found out that my all-time fave, Starbucks Moccha Frappe harmfully contains an eye-popping amount of calories (approximately, 300 calories) Holy Moly! From then on, I switched to Big M which has lesser calories and comparable taste and quality.

Today, we had our DAT (Division Achievement Test). It was so-so, which in my vocabulary means "I DON'T FREAKING CARE WTH IT'S ALL ABOUT". However, I kind of freaked out when I saw our Physics exam. It wasn't hard if I studied but the problem was, I did not even open my books. Lame as always! Haha! Good thing, my seatmates were helpful. If it weren't for them, I could have totally forgotten some of the formulas.

After our test, we went to Cheng's house to practice our Filipino presentation. We were actually planning to ditch the practice but, our conscience and moral told us to at least cooperate and show some support. Eventually, we had a great time and purposefully performed the thing we call "THE GREAT ESCAPE".

Now, I'm back home which means I have to study and do some house chores. Darn! But, must I complain when these things are really a part of our lives?

Listening to: Wishes - Superchick
Mood:Exasperated