Hello!
WOW! New domain, new layout and new post! These things make me so giddy. Hahaha!
I wonder if I'd be able to post as frequent as I had planned which is either thrice a week or every week. But either way, I'll try not to be a slacker which has been my label atm.
Moving on, school's coming to an end (I'll try not to be soooo happy about it. :|). Certainly, I would miss my revolting but reliable classmates and ever-supportive teachers who haven't missed any single moment of my high school life (This is an exaggerated product of Finella's mind. Please bear with her.) ('^')
Although, I feel sad about it, a part of me merrily says that I would finally be a college student which incorporates my added allowance, new clothes and new atmosphere. Yay! It's just the way of life, I guess -All things will come to an end and if there's an end there will always be a beginning.
Lucky me, most of my classmates and one of my favorite persons (Monica) would still be my classmates. And even luckier, I got accepted to one of my dream schools-UP. Yay! Yay! Yay!
Hope everyone's feeling the same way! Have a wonderful night! :D
Listening to:Damn Regret - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Mood: Nervous
