...I'm free.
Now, I can do all that life can offer. I can eat like some human pig, I can read as many books as I can, I can surf the net 'till my eyes start to droop and yes, I can finally sleep for 8 hours or more!
As I've said yesterday, today was our final finals (This is soooo redundantly repeating). As our tradition, my friends and I eat at Mcdo or watch a movie as our way of relaxation. What we opted to do today was to eat at Mcdo since, we had to practice our sabayang-bigkas.
Speaking of sabayang-bigkas, I couldn't believe that our teacher had to postpone our presentation just because we weren't able to give her a copy of the poem. She must have been so deliberate in everything she does.
Honestly, I couldn't stand people who are designed to do a specific thing on a specific moment. It seems like they waste a big thrilling moment of their lives which, in my opinion, is one of the pure essences of life. Now, I just realized I belong to the spur-of-the-moment kind of people. Ha!
By the way, I just thought that seeing the weakness of a man is something that I couldn't help but admire and adore. By doing so, he compromisingly gets my 100% respect and veneration. Whoah! I suppose all women would agree that seeing a man at their worst makes us seem powerful and at the helm.
Quote of the day: The greatest weakness of all is the great fear of appearing weak.
...That's why the weakest is also the strongest.
Listening to: Bottle it up - Sara Bareilles
Mood: Jumpy
