Today is Friday and I'm stuck here at home which, by the way, is productive in some ways.
Firstly, I can do some photoshop works. Yes!!!
It's been years since I touched those miraculous brushes of PS. I'm insanely hankering to see myself doing some art action. Gah! I swear after I publish this post Imma gonna open ma photoshop! OH YES!
Secondly, I can finish our last project -book report. 'Nuf said. Hahahaha!
Thirdly, I can download all the songs that were incessantly meandering my head. I want to take a good look at Simple Plan's New Songs and Maroon 5 and Sara Bareilles (Nikka, I'm still searching for that "Goodbye My Almost Lover" song) and Kate Voegele and Underoath and Travis and Plain White T's (WOW! I'm liking it soooo much! Jason absolutely encroached on my head's music street) and Superchick and the 80's songs and yada-yada-yada.
Lastly, I can watch Coffee Prince uninterruptedly. Yay! Yay! Yay!
Just to say a random thought, I can barely wait for tomorrow! Monica, Cesca and I will watch Jumper! Holy Moly! That movie is one of my most-awaited movies of the year. Primarily because, I love Rachel Bilson and I want to see if Hayden is a good substitute of Rachel's ex-bf Adam!
I hope Rachel and Adam will reunite. However, that would be obviously impossible because Adam has been courting this blonde slutty looking girl and Rachel has her own Hayden. :( Sighhhh!
Listening to: Realize - Colbie Caillat
Mood: Glorious
