Friday, March 7

Mothers know best

Feeling tres better.

And happier than ever.

As I've said in my last post, we had our prom last Wednesday. It was exhilarating but the food wasn't satisfying (not only was it limited but it was also of the ordinary) Good thing the venue and the atmosphere were to kill for.

After dinner, Ma and I went off because she was worrying that my fever might reoccur. Yes, I missed the dancing part but I guess it's better since some of my classmates had muscle aches and some were absent today because they were sick. I guess the common saying is proven correct - Mothers know best.

Earlier this day, review classes for TIMSS were conducted. We weren't in the mood to study so most of us were doing various monkey businesses. Haha. I do not know why we were chosen to take TIMMS but, for better or for worse, it's something which brought us pressure again.