Tuesday, March 4

Why, oh why?

The weather's good but I'm still not feeling well. There are so many things (I missed school 2 days in a row) that I want to do but I just cannot recover from this cold/fever. I mean, I drink lots of medicine 3 times a day, sleep before the clock strikes 9 and wake up when the sun is at its greatest height. What must have been wrong with my body?

Tomorrow will be our prom and I'm in doubt if I can stay until midnight in the Hotel. I am also in doubt if I can enjoy the event. Surely, I will be present (Money's not that easy to get) but what if that will cost me more money (Hospital's just blocks away)

Ma told me that she might pick me up at around 10 which means, I will miss the dancing part, cotillion and lots more. Well, at least I can wear my gown and mingle with my friends.

However, I so much want to sleep in Cesca's house after the prom. Ever since, it has been our post-prom tradition plus, if I spend the night at their house, the next day we will watch Juno in Gateway. Sigghhh.

Anyway, I just realized that the ending of my last post was Be Back Later but I did not come back. Haha. I was actually planning to blog at around 12 but the fever got too high and all I could do was to hug myself tight and jump back in slumberland.

That's it for now. I'll be back when I feel like coming back.

Listening to: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Mood: Super Dull