Isn't summer supposed to be all about blue bright skies and the scorching heat of the sun?
But, why, oh why, does summer turned out to be a series of overcast black-to-gray gloomy skies?
And to add, I'm hilariously (FUNNN! :D) enjoying the comforts and full expanse of our house which as you can see became the most and sole ultimate fun I have had since Britney-and-Mr.Phil knows when. I am not into sarcasm, if you ever ask.
Medical reports have shown that rainy days have been a great contributor to many psychological problems such as depression and the likes. Does that mean people are bestowed the right to credit it for the numerous and countless suicide attempts?
Speaking of which, I just couldn't figure out the reason out of all the many I-don't-want-to-live-this-life-sucks reasons of why the young generation (and even the late) today succumbs to the terrifying kiss of death? What I want to point out is that life (at all measures and cases) is and will forever be, the ultimate gift that every human creature has ever received. Whether it be on the verge of failing or at its peak, I believe that we do not have the right to lose (or kill, if I may say) something that isn't ours. Yes, something that is just borrowed.
So, to all the Sylvia Plath and Virginia Woolf followers out there, please bear in mind that you suck if you suck your innocent soul out of your aged or even young perfect but ordinary body. Lol.
Now, I'm purely ecstatically happy. :)
Listening to: Gimme a chance - Plain White T's
Mood: Ecstatic
