Wednesday, April 16

Bombs away, you baloney!

How do people, like, not curse? How is it possible? There are all thse gaps in speech where you just have to put a 'fuck'. I'll tell you who the most admirable people in the world are: newscasters. If that was me, I'd be like, 'And the motherfuckers flew the fucking plane right into the Twin Towers.' How could you not, if you're a human being? Maybe they're not so admirable. Maybe they're robot zombies.

- JJ (A long way down - Nick Hornby)

In my subconscious mind, I somehow agree.

I was seriously pissed off last night (until now) because one of my favorite books went missing. Well, it was no big deal, as my mother put it. I would likely believe the same thing since it wasn't like some child kidnapping incident by some unknown muscularly-built blokes but, oh god, it's a freaking book! (And do you know how much I value my books? Yeah right, you can't even imagine.) And, it's something worth crying over.

I tenaciously searched every single horseshit place of our house for that book but I ended up looking like some old beaten up lad with nothing in return. I was severely inflicted with mad anger and pure grief. And to tell you for the second time, I was absolutely pissed off to my very entire internal core!

Later this day, I found out that my precious Neil Gaiman book was mercilessly thrown outside my bedroom's window (approximately 10 meters away from our house). HOLYMOLY! Who in their normal and right state-of-mind would do something as irrational and foolish as that?

No one.

There must be some undistinguished stupid baloney lurking inside my room. Crap.

Listening to: Dear Blank - Hedley