Got my new cellphone since the old one was gone for quite a long time (I need not elaborate more) The new one's more camera equipped which is what I've always been after in mobile phones. I was very thankful for the generosity and enduring powers of my mom because I had my other one for just 3 months or so. Anyway, I agree that it was merely because of my Dad why Mom bought the SE K810i phone.
On some random issues, I couldn't believe that one of my friends got an undergraduate course which wasn't actually her choice. When she asked the office of admission of the university why she was taking BS Mathematics instead of BS Chemical Engineering, the registrar confirmed that someone has called them and vented that my friend has specifically said she wanted to change her course to BS mathematics. Gah, I have a feeling that it was only an excuse since there were no more slots for Chem Egg'g. I hope the university and my friend would resolve the course confusion. Lol
