Last night, as I was busily enjoying my sojourn presence in the internet world, I heard a distant yowling of "awooo, awooo!" (The one you'll happen to hear in 300 the movie) by a group of men, not far away from my own bedroom. It was strange in itself that I abruptly looked outside the vast darkness of the night. I tried to adjust my night vision but in no luck, I saw nothing but a series of overshadowed trees that I presumed, belong to the species mangifera (Forgive my long-gone knowledge of scientific names) Eventually, I ignored it and went off doing the thing I loved the most - downloading movies.
After a few more minutes, I heard that strangely annoying sound again and it nearly made me snatch my ears from my long-toothed human face. Believe me, if you had the chance to hear it, you'd feel terribly snappy that your system would fail from doing its daily or nightly functions and that you would wish you shouldn't have been brought into the face of the world. It was way tooooooooooo annoying, no it's insanely infuriating!
Since I could no longer concentrate on what I've been doing, I madly marched downstairs with big loud monstrous steps like the ones you see in cliche movies which visit your televisions in a yearly manner. Then, I told the story to my mom and she offered me to investigate it herself. However, same with my fortune, she didn't find anything noticeable at all.
So then, I decided to sleep away the incredulous noise which blew my mind out of proportion.
Listening to: Kelsey - Metro Station
