Thursday, May 1

Thoughts in progress

This layout of mine brought back my sulking into skin mode drama. I could not imagine how long I've been thinking of putting new and possibly innovative spices in my wip skin. I've been trying so hard but every result showed nothing that could make me satisfied. I guess this was the result of me being so overwhelmed and absorbed with spanking stuffs which I wanted to explore and do intensive hands-on so badly.

On some other issues, my room has been stacked with numerous Finella's-must-see dvds. Lol Currently those have been my only sources of happiness and I'm so happy about it (Yeah, yeah!) I guess we just need something to make us do something and to say, that something should be our ultimate drive and then, we can proceed on living. Lol. Erase, erase! What I just said was kind of twisted and complex. Me need not elaborate more. XD

Please bear with my poor English because I am really really superficially withering like a flower which is about to wilt. Ha ha. Know what, If you're going to raid my room at this second of this minute and hour, you will unexpectedly see my laptop having its daily clean bath (Or should I say saliva bath) Yeah, gross! Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.

So you see, I'm typing things which are really beyond my angelic capabilities and now I must have to stop it or I may never go back to my old pretty un-devilish self.

Listening to: Bad day - Something Corporate