Narnia: Prince Caspian is one of the best movies in 2008. No need explaining. Better watch it, yourself.
We watched it yesterday at Trinoma's Cinema and was it crowded and amazingly jam-packed! Cesca and I (Cheng had to roll in a bit late since she had to enroll in UPM) had to file in with about a hundred or so people who were as eager as we were to watch the 2nd installment of Narnia. After some time, we were ushered inside the cinema and the movie started in no time.
After the movie, we went to Powerbooks to catch up with what has happened to our summer and soon-to-be college days. I came to know that Cheng is taking BS Political Science in UPM and Cesca had shifted to BS Geology from BS Biology (Though, I already know this even before we talked about it) It was fun to think that everybody is changing and moving forward to one of the most critical part of a person's life - College. Even now, I still couldn't feel the rush of it but I could sense that things would be great. I guess that's good for starters. Lol.
Then, we went back home except for me who had to accompany my brother and mother to the supermarket. Hahas.
Listening to: The Call - Regina Spektor
