1. I watched Aliens 1-5 with my two little cousins who unfortunately, are the biggest humongous fans of The Aliens-Predators Killing Spree. Seriously, I do not understand why people enjoy these kind of movies when all you can learn from these are how illogical and mighty impossible an existence of the likes could be. I mean, my cousins tried to explain to me how the blood of an alien could melt down houses and human skins but, oh freak, do they truly believe something like that would happen here on planet Earth?! Man, we're not trapped in Jupiter or Mars or whatever. There's no UFO lurking around our house for Pete's sake.
2. My supposed-to-be diet was ruined by the habitual drinking session every midnight (Dude, alcohol's still forbidden) It must have been good if Lola bought Coke Zero but she insisted that as a matter of fact there's no significant difference between Coke and Coke Zero. That, I do not believe and know.
3. That was my first time of seriously getting pissed off watching a movie. Honestly, Sex and the City was quite a bearable movie with its marvelous display of bona fide and state-of-the-art clothes, shoes and bags. I could have honestly enjoyed it, if only my cousin stopped forcing me to get out of the cinema and shop instead. Ugh! It was an 'experience', to add.
So you see, my weekend was as eccentric as it sounds and quite considerably a mess. But, the harder I try to clearly reason out why I'm feeling reinvigorated instead of zonked out, the greater I come to thinking that it was just the mere presence of my relatives whom I've not seen for so long.
Listening to: You're Making It Come Alive - My Favorite Highway
