Who would have thought that it would rain like buckets today? I mean seriously, I went home looking like a soaking abandoned cat. IDK, but really, I wasn't thinking of how it rained but why it rained? Yadayadayada and here comes Global Warming Effects again.
- - -
We had this department orientation. It was all about cs, cs life and the survival tips that we should immediately practice. By now, we should know how to cope with failing grades and the infinite trekking around UP. I've been harping on about why I'll possibly fail my subjects. My Mom would constantly hear my round-the-clock ramblings and theories that students fail their subjects because of the strenuous physical activities in UP (eg walking from this class to that class) Seriously, who among you share my thoughts? 8)
- - -
Kudos to me! Yay! I already bought the Lomo shirt that I was talking about. It's not yet official though but I already reserved one so that's a plus to my being liberated from my so-called parents dependency. I don't know but somehow, freedom is finally crossing my path. XD
- - -
Tomorrow, I have to wake up early. Naaaaaaaah! I so hate waking up at the exact rising of the sun-shiney sun. TT.TT
Most of all, I dislike people who give me false hope like that CRS team. I don't want to call them stupid or anything because I know people are allowed to make mistakes so long they don't repeat them twice. Well, let's see, I hope I won't encounter anymore problems with enrollment and pre-enlistment itself. However, majority of UP students have been telling us that it's typical in our UP College Life. Crapppp. ><
- - -
Yeah, he was absent. ULTIMATE CRAP which intensified the disappointments and frustrations I had this day!
Listening to: Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
