I'll be blogging daily as much as possible from this day onwards. May it be a nonsensical shitty post or those pensive complex one, I know I owe a lot to myself and I guess this is one of the best way to repent.
- - -
I hate you for hating me and looking after me at the same time. I hate you. But I just can't, cause I know you know it when I do.
- - -
Nothing much happened today. Had a lecture in CS 11. Discussed about the project which, is basically all about Card Games. Tee Hee! Not that I'm anticipating to play card games but, it seems like this must be the culminating advent of my college life.
I really do not have any idea on what we're going to do. But, Audrey's my partner, so I guess things would be bright for us. Btw, Audrey's like the most responsible living creature I've ever seen and talk with. Haha. Srsly, she's one of those kind of persons.
- - -
I'm sorry but I just don't want to talk to you. Call me rude, but really, you cannot force me to do it when I don't feel it.
Listening to: Walking With A Ghost - Tegan and Sara
