Wednesday, July 16

I'm Mr. Brightside

Came in for NS1 class a bit late. It was raining dramatically and I was stupefyingly soaked and drenched with pure h2o (or maybe the word 'pure' is not what I mean) Anyway, I was jumping with joy when I saw that Sir H. was late-ish also. Har.

Afterwards, we had Eng1. Surprisingly, Ma'am J was turning into some early bird ready for her early worms. Har. And as a matter of fact, I do think that it is cool especially since I was becoming less and less antsy when she's around. Yay! And another surprising confession was that my day tends to become brighter whenever I attend Eng1 (Though, this is not actually the subj in which I excel).

- - -

On some random issues why do people usually use ϋϋϋ?

I have seen several smses that contain this symbol. Well, yeah ϋ is usually used when there's nothing more to say but the texter wants either to continue sending an sms since he/she wants to converse more to the the receiver but the texter pitifully cannot think of what to talk about or maybe, he/she is shy to end the conversation without any further ado.

But to answer my own question, I think I simply do not also know. Har. But when a person is asked and he/she said, 'I do not know' that means he/she is a liar because all people have a little tiny (whether this is nonsense or significant) inkling about anything and everything under the sun.

So to straighten out what and who I'm really like, perhaps, people use ϋϋϋ to say several things that they just cannot simply express and rather they tend to put it across cryptically like 'I LOVE YOU', 'I MISS YOU', 'I HATE YOU' (The ϋ in this case is sarcastic) and other 3-word phrases. Oh well, redundancy check again for me. XD

Okay, be back on 17-20/7. ϋϋϋ

----------------
Listening to: The Calling - Stigmatized
via FoxyTunes