Thursday, July 17

Open your eyes, the world is looking at you

I feel like I'm gonna die in any hour of this day or the next day or the next succeeding days. I haven't really had a good decent sleep because of well, certain things. I don't know but whenever I try to shut down my laptop, another internet thing would occur to me and this would repeat like a friggin water cycle. Sigh!

However, I tend to enjoy the morning occurrences that the common people have. I am usually more alert and observant in the morning which makes me more aware of what's happening around me. Like, for example, I listen closely to the rantings and yaks of the jeepney passengers about the oil and price hike which are very serious (serious is not in my vocab though) global crises. And today, I noticed the very long and winding queue for the NFA rice. O.O It seemed like a scene in The Pianist wherein which the Jews file out to get their one piece of bread which they will partake for the whole day. Srsly, my eyes stuck out of my face when I saw it.

Well, we can help in our own simple ways which is for me, playing a vocab game at FreeRice. Honestly, this helps. :)

----------------
Listening To: Forever The Sickest Kids - She's A Lady
via FoxyTunes