Thursday, August 21

How come you think you're old when you merely lived for a hundred year?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROTHER!
You're too young to grow old. I wish you all the best in the world.

I want to sleep until I die of sleeping.

I was late for CS11 today. I was so tired yesterday that I just slept from 4pm to 1am, then woke up and slept again at 4am. See how decrepit my body clock is? Haha!

Recently, I've been trying to avoid time as much as possible. I leisurely go on my own pace and assume that things get better when I don't keep up with time. To some people this may be a sign of irresponsibility and immaturity, which I've been trying to get rid off since I got to college, but for me having my own speed of time results to better outcomes.

One encounter in Nat Sci 1 proves this philosophy. That time, I knew that I went off from home 15 minutes late than the usual, so consequently I was supposed to be at The College of Science 15 minutes late. I was really pissed off with my NatSci 1 schedule so I abruptly doffed my watch and let things be. Fuck, who cares if I'm late? Who cares if I miss some bullcrap lecture of that miss whatever? Who cares about it anyway? Who cares at all?

Then, I snail-walked to CS and distracted myself with the crazy tune of 'Piece of me'. When I arrived at the Auditorium, I found out that nearly half of the class hadn't come yet. Haha! I was so glorious at that moment that I felt like a shithead heroine of some mythical game who surprisingly slain a monster of whatnot.

From then on, I realized that time is negligible if you want it to be. It didn't make us, and instead we made it. Time is mankind's enemy but we can run from it. The same way we run from all of our problems. We are time's enemy.



Sometimes we just have to let go and let God do the impossible things for us. It's nice to think that we did our best and that's enough for us to believe in ourselves. :)


----------------
Now playing: Coldplay - Clocks
via FoxyTunes