Tuesday, August 19

The sun is setting and it's ending cause your letting it go


Goodbye Leopard, Hello Vista!

Just kidding, Leopard's still the best. Haha!

Finally I've installed Windows Vista in my laptop. Yay! I was really looking forward to seeing these two marketable OSs fighting over each other and proving me which one is the one. Apparently, I was amazed with how similar they are, and consequently this bothered me.

Today I woke up with the severe headache. I think this was the result of me watching Deathnote 3 in the wee hours. Actually, I was planning to watch 28 weeks later, but I found out that Deathnote 3 was already released. So then I sensibly weighed Deathnote against 28 weeks later, and realized that L: Change the World was of more importance than 28 weeks later even though I've been incessantly pushing through watching 28WL. Anyway, Kenichi Matsuyama did a great job and I liked him much better than before.

Hell week is about to end. Math 17 done. Nat Sci 1 done. Kas1 done. Still stuck with English 1 though. Oh well, at least I've been blowing away the cobwebs since Sunday. :)

----------------

I miss high school. I miss riding the school bus and looking at all the sleepyheads, the geeks and the daydreamers wandering inside their mind. I miss waking up and thinking of what I'll have for lunch instead of who I'm going to be with at lunch. I miss walking without really thinking where I'm supposed to go. I miss my idle life. Oh, how I miss the naive me.


Change is the only constant thing in this world.

----------------
Now playing: Quietdrive - Time After Time
via FoxyTunes