HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON DUDE!
It's a pity I wasn't able to come. I'll make it up to you when we meet again. :)
A lot has happened to me in the past few days I've missed the interweb. I went soul searching (Not likely, but still. Lol), took a trip to god-knows-where, laughed out loud and pigged out with several of my new found and even best old friends, read my 2008's most awaited book, which surprisingly made me turn on the waterworks, and yes, I had the happiest week of my life.




Oh, I love Breaking Dawn, even though thousands of people said it came a cropper, and that the twilight saga has ended with the 3rd book - Eclipse. I do not know why, but I just simply empathize with what Jacob had gone through and sacrificed for Bella. :(
This is his book and for some unknown implausible reason, I should thank Stephenie Meyer for creating one of the most patient, forbearing, bimbotic and just plain dumb man I have loved since yesterday. :)
And as for Bella and Edward, well, one thing, this book really sucks if it weren't for Jacob! Lol.
What do I look like?
The Wizard of Oz?
You need a brain?
You need a heart?
Go ahead. Take mine.
Take everything I have.
The Wizard of Oz?
You need a brain?
You need a heart?
Go ahead. Take mine.
Take everything I have.
