Thursday, August 7

I'm no longer 'Harlequinaste'

A guy totally made me delete my multiply account. :( I'm so sad. The kind of sadness, which is deep within the bones and just madly burning through my veins and to the very central core of my poor dear heart.

Why did I take the bait? Now, I'm back at one and I'm just so sad. :((

I may not be able to sleep. I may not be able to study more for my long exam tomorrow.

Oh, dear heavens, please inject me some sleeping potion or fill my mouth with sleeping pills or other sleep-inducing vitamins for better side effects.

I hate my Y!M for Mac. I hate Mac OS. I hate those status links. I hate my self for adding him. I hate my mouse. I hate signing on. I hate Multiply. I hate 2225556666665553377777777! I hate my heart!

Oh, how much, do I have to hate everything? When all I have to do is show myself and bravely say the real and true things.


Why do people have to hide?



It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. - E. E. Cummings

----------------
Now playing: Black Lab - Lonely Boy
via FoxyTunes