
Lately, I've been pouring too much sadness to the world. I would usually walk around the streets feeling empty and dreary. I feel like nothing matters, but a small part wanted to feel like everything has something special in it. I know I'm losing something, but for now, I'm more concerned of how I'm coping. I am acting like I care, but I don't really care. I'm joking around, bearing candid bubbly faces, but these are all lies. I am a lie, and I hate how I'm becoming as such.
School isn't okay. This isn't okay. I am not okay. But you wouldn't guess that 'cause you are okay. Most of the time, you have to actually feel it to be able to know what "it" is like. You shouldn't have to have a view on something unless and until you've experienced that something. So when I say I'm not okay, you wouldn't understand that because you are okay.
I need an exact, carved-out-from-my-own-flesh human body to be able to cope. I don't need you because you are not me.
