
At this point in time, I know I couldn't turn back. I have to face my responsibilities, and the consequences of my actions. I learned from what I've experienced that one's deciding factors don't depend on the temporary and immediate reactions/emotions. One really needs a lot of time to think, to forgive (for the future and the past), and to accept. There is no such thing as 'spur-of-the-moment' in making big changes to one's life. We always have to go back to being an infant, and take small baby steps.
The New iPhone OS 3.0 Keynote Video made me want to regret my decisions. I admit that I love computers more than any techie stuff, but there are some things in life that I just couldn't force to behave the same way. That is also the underlying meaning of my blog title. The actual statement goes like this: "I've Always Wanted To Dance, But Dancing Didn't Ever Want Me Back", which you might perceive as something so pointless and meaningless. It isn't fyi. Everything in this world has meaning, I gathered.
Nevertheless, I'm passionate about my shifting to another College, and I know I would absolutely ace Chem 16. Positive 2009, that's my cry.
