
I've learned a lot from life today: you can be happy without anything at all, God hears you, you and only you can make you sad, you are never alone, and to be satisfied with what you have is happiness in its greatest form. Honestly, I'm one of those persons who particularly think that it is with money that one can only be happy. Not once did I change my thoughts about it until the day came when I haven't a single thing at all. In the past, I may have acted towards things purely from my inconsiderate motives, but now I feel that my second chance is not only for me to change it but also to forgive myself from doing it.
Perhaps, I am finally living my life. I am now responding to the purpose God has given me, and am awakened from a prolonged hibernation in the land of fantasy and young age. I am now slowly transported to a different and profound world of spiritual (not material) things. I may be dying to live again respectfully, wholeheartedly, and puritanically. I may be walking slow and light, but God ensured that it is purposeful. I am sincerely grateful for everything, and I know that my life is only for you to keep. Thank you, God.
