(34) I feel like nothing goes right. I'm doing everything I can to be good, but I never get to see the silver lining. Sometimes, I wish I can go back to year 2008 to savor everything I had. I want to feel secure again; to know that nothing can go wrong.
(36) Death Cab for Cutie is crooning away in the background. I wait to hear what they want to say... I want to know my fate if I keep up this way... You can't see a dream.
I realized, I know how this feels exactly.
(37) I have a tendency to bottle up my emotions, therefore I usually explode without warning, without notice. I know this isn't something I should be proud of, but all these years never had I felt ashamed of it.
P.S. I didn't include some items for the reason that those are entirely "mine". I have high hopes that someday I can let someone see right through me.
