Monday, June 8

Harmony

This past week was a complete turnabout of mismatched chaotic events. I even cried, laughed, and freaked out because of my then-methodical plan of shifting within Engineering. I mean, everything turned out pretty okay, but you know me, I get totally ballistic when something seems so fishy fails to smell stinky. I mean, isn't that peculiar? Wouldn't you be doubtful? Wouldn't you, yourself, fail to see the beauty of it all?

But I guess that has been my problem ever since; I always need to see the drawback. I lose faith immediately. I fail to consider Him in every aspect of my college life, when everything I know in uni depends on Him. I need strength but that is something that I, myself, can only generate.

I used to think that I can be strong when I act strong. Now, it dawned on me that strength is the notion of "acting" itself. You can't act if you're not strong enough.