Monday, June 22

Day 1

Observations:

(1) We are so different in many ways, but we are alike for so many reasons. We are one, but we're apart. It always felt like he's just there... lurking, watching, wondering, waiting... amazing. ;)
(2) I've had so much of this aestheticism shit. Art Stud 1 is a major pain in the ass. Don't get me wrong, I'm interested with the subject matters of this crap, but how could one begin to appreciate a subject like this when every word on its reading material seems to jeopardize one's facade of established knowledge?
(3) I am not sleeping anymore. 4 hours of sleep every day won't combat A(H1N1) and all shit-scares of the world.
(4) The more I become attached to them, the more I'm losing the new me.
(5) I can still post an entry, which means not sleeping has its good effects too. Heh.

Off to continue my essay in ASfucking1. Tata.