Monday, July 6

Doorway Goodbye

Woke up with an extreme stomach pain. My eyes were almost going to dilate, so I didn't go to school. Ended up watching Grey's Anatomy. I cried and cried with what happened to Izzie. I just cant ignore the fact that I watch Grey's Anatomy because I like watching Izzie and Alex, so if Izzie will die, the show will die for me.

I realized I hate deaths, but ironically I'm not afraid of it. It's the one thing I'm not really afraid of. Everything in this world has an end. My phone's failing me, my dvd's dead, my laptop's showing signs of old age... Death is everywhere.

It's funny to think that hospitals are where life begins and ends. How cruel it is to think that in the end we go back to where we've begun as if we haven't moved at all, as if we never progressed, as if we never changed... How cruel it is to think that life, in every instant, is a borrowed time?

I say let's just fear the unlived life.