I can't wait to rappel tomorrow. The thrill it gives me is tantamount to the fear that washes up my lazy bones. I can't wait to see the green grass from up the ivory tower of screams and sighs. I can't wait to see Monica and Isaac waving their hungry hands to welcome my scream. I can't wait to reach another height, another peak, another world. I can't wait to soar again and breathe the scent of freedom. I can't wait to see the world with scared but daring eyes. I can't wait for the sun to soak up my tired body, my dreary soul...I can't wait to rappel to awash me with extreme joy.
P.S. I want to be part of UP Mountaineers! I want to climb up Pico De Loro, Mt. Makiling, and of course, Mt. Apo. If most people want to travel around the world, I, on the other hand, want to be at the top of all the mountains ever known to mankind. :D
