Tuesday, July 28

Lips Tight Mouth Shut Eyes Closed

I'm sorry, but you can't go all dalai lama on me. You can't even say what I need to do, what I am lacking, what I have to do when you make me do your dirty works. I am just so damn kind-hearted and polite that I don't say nasty things about you in front of people you know. I don't even want to name you. I don't even want to hate you.

Damn, you never know you just hurt me. Like a fucking angry bullet. And to think that you are a friend?

I don't want to hate people. I don't want to say bad things about them. I keep my lips sealed and my mouth shut even though I'm screaming inside, even though I'm in pain. I hate to say that I can't fight other people. I JUST CAN'T. I wasn't brought up to hate/fight. I'm incessantly quiet about what I feel. I'm that weak. I'm that fucking stupid.


I won't hate when I've got so much love in me.