Thursday, August 13

And if you wanna know how a girl survives, just look by her side.

I've never realized how important Monica and Isaac are to my college life (and real life all the same). If it weren't for them, I might have moped my arse out in chem pav earlier this day. I might have cried buckets of tears for my lost-then-found wobbly glasses. I might have bought the useless and expensive but pretty-cool mead notebook. I probably have gotten a grade of 0 in my CWTS practicals. I probably have lost all the sense in the world to believe in everything I can do and everything I must do. I must have gone insane and hopeless and useless and soulless and impulsive and stupid and broke and irrational and gauche and naive and homeless.

They even lived through my weirdness and insane but grand ideas and childlike emotions and anger and drama. And they loved me despite all of this.

I don't what this means, but I'm pretty sure I know who I am when I'm with them.


How can I not thank them beyond words for that?


I was alone, angry and weird... until I met a group of people that didn't mind that I was alone angry and weird. They even loved me for it. So, I can't replace them and I can't imagine my life without them.