I wonder how some people can still manage an overwhelming smile when the very foundation of their worlds had already collapsed?
I am bracing for the good news still.
And Death Cab for Cutie makes really good lyrics. Better than The Killers or any band whatsoever.
And I want to be a baby namer. Since I don't want to bear a child and I love to make flamboyant names, I realized I want to be an Engineer/Baby-Namer. I told this to Isaac and Laura because Isaac wanted to have a kid named ϱ (rho), and it made me happy and made me want to be a baby namer.
And since I firmly believe in freedom, I realized that from now on, I will do what I love to do. No matter how horrible, unusual, insane, random etc. it is.
I also thought that what makes me happy makes me beautiful (aesthetically or not), and what frees me from the strong ties of humanity and morality makes me above par from everyone else.
Lastly, I want to say that I love how lucid my thoughts and plans are today.
P.S. I'll make a vision list no later than tomorrow. Really.
