Monday, August 17

Lame day, but cool still. We did fade away in cwts. It was so exhilarating! I learned how to jump high at the end of the class, so yes, it's another "fail" for me again. But man, I still did learn it! That's the most important thing anyway.

So I learned, Kuya Alex didn't know my name. Man, that's so humiliating and despairing. To think that I was the "Abu Sayyaf/Sayaff/Sayyaff Girl". I literally was the chatterbox in our class, and he didn't even know my name. Man, I was his big fan pa naman. :(

Watched Orphan. God, it was so boring especially since I know how the story panned out. Lesson of the day, never ever spoil anyone. Isaac, literally slept. Haha, and have I told you that he was conned into buying a scripture of a prayer. Whooh, what a kind creature! If I were in his place, I would have downright said to that lady that what she was doing was corruption. Her crocodile tears won't make me buy what she was offering. Con artists never ever get their ways around me (well except Monica. especially Monica).

Anyway I've never been so excited like this. I'm so excited for acle and lulu. I really am! I can't wait for this week to start. Or have it started na? :)