Sunday, May 23

Beware: Picture Overload Coming Right Ahead

Hello. I am quite tired...quite happy...quite satisfied with life...quite at peace...quite joyful...and uhm, quite de-stressed :)

Right now, I am listening to Jack Johnson. He is making me feel like I'm few steps away from the beach. He is making me feel like I'm sipping pina colada drop by drop, and munching greasy salted peanuts. YUM! I feel the waves crashing down on me! I feel.... ah.... very very OCEANIC.

Apart from listening to Jack Johnson, I am currently laughing my heart away at the photos Aizle and I took in Lobo. I am also feeling quite nostalgic. I always get the feeling of nostalgia whenever something good ends. AH. Enough of that! Who doesn't feel that way anyway?

So uhm, here are the very very berry very berry very nostalgic (and euphoric too) photos!

The roads leading to Lobo were very very berry berry treacherous and steep and unpaved. I must say that our trip to Lobo was the most dangerous we've had. Even Baguio can't beat those roads! So, in result, I opted to settle to taking sky pictures than mountainside photos. :/

I like my very very berry berry lovely HAVS!

MA SEXY COUSIN YO!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Good Morning Mr. Sun and Palm Trees!

:"> this woman looks impossibly cute :P

Hi. Have I told you that I am always in awe with boats? Now you know :P

Now, I'll start the Malabrigo Lighthouse Picture Overload. Thank you.
Whoah! The Lighthouse was like really __________________! I wanna go back to that place again. :)


VERY VERY VERY BERRY BERRY BERRY :">

good night. i need a very LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ZZZZzzzz!