My cousin Aizle came to our house today. Tomorrow, we are going to spend our real summer vacation in Lobo, Batangas. I am so happy for this trip because (1) I am quite excited to be inside a lighthouse, (2) I am with my second-best cousin, and (3) I haven't had any real de-stressing activity for this summer.
Today, I painted my nails sea-green. I am very disappointed to say that this sea-green nail polish chipped off easily. I never thought that I'd be better off with a caronia or a bobby nail polish. This elianto shit was hard to apply (it is very concentrated and thick), and it is very very very very full of toluene! No kidding shit but my room really smells like a paint factory. Expensive things are never really dependable agh!
Anyway, I am so darn sleepy! I didn't sleep soundly last night because my room was very hot and humid (aircon please??? what the fuck happened to you?), and I kept on hearing nocturnal animal sounds (cooos, eeekkksss, more cooos, more eeeeks)! You see, our house is actually situated adjacent to a somewhat mini forest. Outside my window, I could see giant mango trees and papaya trees. I could hear insect sounds. I could smell fresh air.
However appealing that may sound, I tell you, I am always freaked out whenever I look outside my window, and hear all these unusual sounds.
I think I will try to sleep now. Bye.
