Saturday, May 8

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HAVE JUSTICE

i am very very very feeling HATEFUL and VENGEFUL these past few days because of my classmate in chem 28. it is not only because she is very much a self-proclaimed know-it-all, but also because she is VERY VERY VERY UNTOWARD PEOPLE WHO ARE AS GOOD AS HER.

you see, i am doing very well in my quizzes and exams in that subject, but this goody two-shoes just kept on preventing me from reaching nirvana! she is like my personal hurdle (HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN IMAGINE HER BENT UP ON THE GROUND WHILE I AM LEAPING OVER HER LIKE A CAUGHT-IN-THE-ACT CAT!)! 


that's me leaping over her poor body! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


very funny right yaaa????? and that is exactly what my mind is conjuring up right now! hahahahaha!

okay, i admit that i am as self-proclaimed as that geeky human hurdle, but you see, my difference with her is that i am VERY VERY VERY GENEROUS, and am employing my socialist-communist eyes in giving and considering quiz scores. 

i considered answers like 0.931 when the correct answer was 0.930, and i even gave 0.5 for the effort! but this human bent-up sickening hurdle just single-handedly crossed out my answer because it was "greenish-yellow to pinkish red" when the correct answer was "yellowish-green to pinkish-red". I MEAN HELLO WHAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YELLOWISH-GREEN AND GREENISH-YELLOW???????????????????????????????????



THERE IS NOT REALLY A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO RIGHT YA ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA????? it's not like you can even distinguish the difference of greenish-yellow and yellowish-green when you are titrating! such a lame-o ass! >_________>

she also crossed out my answer because it was mmol Fe3+ = mmol Y4- when the correct answer was mmol Fe3+ = mmol EDTA! if you are living in the world of chemistry, you by now should know that y4- is EDTA in layman's word!!!! really reallly really feeling hateful and vengeful ya seeee?

so i told my professor that my answers were unscrutinizingly right, and that i was very much allowed to have a grade of 10. fortunately, she affirmed to the whole class that there are SOME, who is actually MS. I-AM-SUCH-A-LAME-O-I-CANNOT-GET-A-GRADE-OF-ZERO, who happened to be as strict as Mr. Hitler. Okay.....welll...not exactly like that, but you get it right????

LESSON: ALWAYS WEAR YOUR COMMUNIST GLASSES AND STOP BEING SUCH A DICTATOR.

bye.