Saturday, July 31

Sarah Dessen

Ola! Hello! Hi! Bonjour! Ha ha ha ha


I am currently... starry-eyed! Sarah Dessen is so good at making people fall in love; I now have goosebumps all over my body. Like I said a few months ago, however indie shy manly I am, a little little little part of me watches movies like The Notebook, buys pink flower-patterned shirts, and reads romantic young-adult novels specifically Sarah Dessen's.

To date, I have read This Lullaby, That Summer, and Dreamland, and am planning to add on my life's library Sarah Dessen's Someone Like You, Truth About Forever, and Along For The Ride.

Anyway, Mama is on a business trip again, and I am feeling... lonely. I miss her being so caring to me; I always drink milk before I sleep. I miss her being the sun in the house; I always feel warm, and laugh like a madman. I miss her... I have no food to eat, no ironed clothes to wear for tomorrow's game, and no one to wake me up early tomorrow. I only have a brother who I actually have to take care of. Sigh.

BUT YAY FOR TOMORROW! Looks like someone is going to watch Salt! Am very very very very excited! I miss my girl cousins vewy vewy vewy much. :'( K Bye.