Monday, August 2
U-KU-LEEEEEIIIII-YEEEEEE-HEEEEE
I do not know how to tune my ukulele. Yup, I have googled the how to, but my ukulele still sounds like an old man's fart. Or maybe, I'm tone deaf? Ugh. I'd be devastated if I wouldn't be able to play my new toy.
Actually, I bought my ukulele out of spontaneous need to buy something on sale. I was thinking of buying The History of Love, but I figured I still have about 8 books waiting to be read. So yeah, I'm a shopaholic sale-freak. Anyway, having no experience with any stringed instruments (I've played around with a Flute and a Piano before), I know it would take a long time for me to do a Skinny Love/I Will Follow You Into The Dark cover.
On some other account, Shine, Ella, and I watched UP vs. DLSU Women's Basketball game last Saturday. After that, we headed to Shang to have lunch. We ate at KFC (as usual), and grabbed Pirates of The Cadburry-ean, and Charlie and The Chocnut Factory at Cerealicious. YUM!
Going to tune my ukulele again. Waaaa, hope it works. -.-

