Sunday, August 22

Chasing every second, every minute, every hour... What for?

(These photos would be the death of me. However, it is more important for me to remind myself of what scares me. After all, what is a minute compared to a lifetime?)

I am seriously intrigued with the concept of time. I have always thought (and dreamed) about a world in which there is no time.I have even considered going to somewhere far from the Philippines, and abandon my fossil watch, my alarm clock, my calendar, my cellphone and laptop (because it has time in it), and everything I have that would make me remind of time again.

I gathered, there could be no regrets, ambitions, sadness, happiness etc., if there was no concept of time. However, that isn't a life worth spending for. In the first place, without time, there could be no life.


P.S. I am begin to hate watches and clocks. I do not wear my watch anymore.