Wednesday, August 11
Come In to My World
Ola! I just finished organizing my clothes and planning what to wear for the next few weeks (hence the dressed-up me). I found my old clothes that look horrible on me last year but were now pretty gorgeous. I specifically liked my dark green paisley & flower printed bat blouse, and this long moss green hidden placket cardigan (the one I'm wearing in the photo). I'm so happy I rummaged through my ancient cabinet even though I have gazillion of school work to do.
Anyway, I thought it was cool to put a picture of my room here on my blog because you know, I might come back to this site, and say, "Wow, the old-me liked the color red and had a room that looked like the flag of Switzerland." You never know I might turn into a chintz-loving art connoisseur or a drug addict who has been in and out of a Los Angeles rehab. Ha ha ha. Ya see, no one could ever predict what or who I would become 15-20 years from now.
A friend told me today that a tiny part of her wanted to marry Regina Spektor. As if that tiny part of her that wanted to marry Regina exists for that reason only and solely. Then, another friend of mine had a theory that a good singing voice is hereditary and could not be developed. He said that most people affected with Down Syndrome have deep voices, therefore it is logical to think that our voices are in the genes.
Personally, I do believe that a good mermaid-ish singing voice could be developed through rigorous training and extreme perseverance. If I were to believe the contrary, how would I ever fulfill my dream to become the next Florence Welch????? HuH? HuH? HUH? Everything in this world just needs time and hard work kiddo.
And ya my webcam application is so stupid; I had to snap away my pictures through Cameroid.com. BOOOOOOOHOOOO! Bye.
.jpg)
