Friday, August 27

Hey!



I had lunch today with Monica, Laura, and Isaac. It was an extreme happy day because,

(1) I had lunch with Monica, Laura, and Isaac
(2) We had fun time playing Iggle Pop. Very addicting game ya know!
(3) There was no class in MatE 3
(4) I am quite confident for my Physics 73 exam tomorrow
(5) I have listened to so many songs the whole day
(6) I've slept so heavily towards the afternoon so I now feel quite revitalized
(7) I have downloaded The JonesesLa vita รจ bellaThe Prestige, and Cidade de Deus.

I cannot wait for the weekend!

---

Erm. I feel really awkward like an underdeveloped mongo bean because Mama accessed my blog using my desktop computer. Luckily, she wasn't able to read the entire page because I immediately grabbed the mouse  from her speculative hands. She kept on asking me how to access my blog again. Of course, I refused to answer, and instead changed the topic. Eeeerrrm... very very awkward moment yaaaa. Going back to shading what's left of my self-pride. :/