A big aggressive cockroach landed on my lap just minutes ago. It was going nuts because mama sprayed Baygon all over our living room. The cockroach probably had no choice but to go upstairs and take refuge in my bedroom. I was so shocked that I screamed on top of my lungs, and woke up the neighborhood.
You see, I can walk past a cockroach, and nonchalantly disregard it. BUT. I. CANNOT. EVER. HANDLE. A. FLYING. AGGRESSIVE. INSANELY. CRAZY. BITCH-LIKE. COCKROACH.
AS. IN. NEVER. EVER. FOREVER. IN. MY. ENTIRE. LIFE.
I just cannot kill a cockroach because I get so scared of its white oozing pus-like fluid...
OMYGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Incoming news...
Another crazy bitch-like cockroach attacked me as I type this post!!!!
I cannot live anymore.
Dear Buddha, Allah, and Papa God help me to continue to live in this world filled with crazy bitch-like cockroaches. My heart can take no more casualties and cockroach surprises.
Just so you know cockroaches love beer and bread. Guess that's the reason why they are insanely crazily aggressively flying all over the place. You cannot mess with someone who just had his fill.
KBye. Hope this cockroach invasion would end asap.
