Me: Ma, why are there so many cockroaches in our house? I thought, you and ate had already killed them last week...
Mama: Oh you see, cockroaches are most active during the ber-months. They are actually anticipating Christmas day.
Wh0ooooOOO00oottt????
I am currently reading this book:
When I saw it on Booksale, I immediately grabbed it because (1) Blindness has an interesting plot, (2) it won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1998, and (3) José Saramago is a Portuguese, and I love Portugal because that is where Lisbon is.
I have also found out that José Saramago died last June, and that his funeral was attended by almost 20,000 people, many of whom had traveled hundreds of kilometers. He was cremated, and his ashes were scattered in his birthplace. Whoah, imagine the life he had lived!
Anyway, Saramago really got me hooked. I have never read a book that seemed to have words continuously, endlessly flowing throughout the pages. You can barely see any periods, and instead, notice every inch of the paper being lavished with commas. I actually prefer that kind of style because it incites the feelings of freedom and infiniteness in me.
Blindness, furthermore, had been adapted on screen. It was directed by Fernando Mereilles, who is the director of City of God, and featured Mark Ruffalo as the Doctor.
Cool huh? Kind of like 28 Weeks Later.
On some other news...
I am quite addicted with this song. Ehehehehe. It is a very happy-zappy song that you would listen to while you are just starting your day, on your way to your school or office. It is like the song "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go', which has an equally sunny start-your-morning-right kind of tune.
Very cute song! Makes me want to wake up early tomorrow, not that I am planning to wake up late. Kbye.

